1200 Towne Centre Blvd.Get Directions
Provo, Utah 84601
Upcoming Sales & Events
Spring Fling 25% Off at Aéropostale
5/16/2013 - 5/19/2013
Shades of Summer Fashion Event at Christopher & BanksAll Sales
5/13/2013 - 5/19/2013
Date Posted: 3/27/2013
jcp is looking for Full or Part-time Sales Associates:
- Assists customers – Proactively approaches customers in a friendly, non-aggressive manner to determine how they can best help find a product; Actively listens to customer issues in a calm and agreeable manner to resolve problems and deliver a FAIR customer experience (Brand)
- Adjusts to customer traffic and merchandise flow – Observes customer and product traffic across assigned stores and positions themselves to positively impact the customer experience (Brand)
- Maintains product presentation – Continually scans the floor, fixtures, walls, and isles to ensure product is displayed according to core standards (Brand)
- Participates in a learning environment – Seeks out and absorbs knowledge of products from team members to deliver an enhanced experience for the customer (People)
- Replenishes product – Partners with Support Specialists to replenish store and/or takes personal action to replenish products from inventory (Operations)
- Passion for Retail – Genuinely loves working in a retail environment.
- Outgoing – Enjoys interacting and/or talking with new people.
- Initiative – Demonstrates a readiness to take personal action without being prompted.
- Detail Orientation – Gives careful attention to the details of one's work; being sure nothing is undone.
- Planning – Prioritizes tasks based upon biggest impact to customer.
- Time Management – Executes tasks in an efficient and effective manner.
Date Posted: 4/17/2013
Journey's is looking for a co-manager. Position may be full time or part time hours.
Date Posted: 3/26/2013
Full time job opening for an Optician at Standard Optical.
First and foremost this is sales position. You will need to help patients pick out glasses and contacts, talk about Lasik or PRK, and recommend lenses, lens treatments, and backup glasses. Educating the customer is key. Patients are here because they need something to help them see. It is your job to ask the right questions to help identify what the patient needs and then present that product in a understandable way. You will be successful as you connect with customers and help them purchase premium products and LASIK.
In addition there are other office duties to be responsible for; namely, answering the phone, scheduling appointments, checking on and billing insurances, pre-appointing patients, filling out orders and making a receipt, help patient to apply for financing, ordering products, checking in glasses and contacts and call the patient, and customer service.
If you are looking for a fun and professional work environment, this is the job for you. We provide training and ABO certification to help you be successful. This is a career opportunity with future opportunities for management and career growth.
To interview for Optican position at Standard Optical call Shelly, the store manager, at 1-801-373-2254 to schedule or email your resume to email@example.com.