Job Description: Store Manager
With more than 20 years of experience, Go! Calendars, Games and Toys offers an exciting opportunity to manage our seasonal retail concept stores. This is an opportunity for you to manage all aspects of a store during the busiest, most exciting time in retail, the holiday season. The Store Manager is a seasonal full-time hourly position.
Responsibilities of a Store Manager
Your principal responsibility as a manager is to oversee and take care of all the day-to-day processes in the store. The following are the primary responsibilities for a Store Manager:
- Interview and hire staff for store opening, closing and daily operations.
- Build the store – accept initial shipment, assemble fixtures and merchandise products.
- Manage daily and weekly duties, including:
- Follow opening/closing procedures
- Complete employee weekly schedules and timesheets
- Receive shipments
- Make daily bank deposits
- Maintain impeccable store appearance
- Adhere to mall guidelines and continue the ongoing relationship Go! Calendars, Games and Toys has fostered with the mall.
- Provide outstanding customer service and train your staff on these standards.
- Communicate with company headquarters about issues, problems and opportunities.
- Abide by company policies, procedures and represent the name well.
If you would like to know more about Go! Calendars, Games and Toys and the opportunity to become a Go! Manager, please fill out an application at www.goretailgroup.com. A member of our recruiting team will contact you as soon as possible.
In the meantime, if you have any questions about applying or the opportunity, please contact our recruiting team at:
We look forward to having you as part of our team!